Looking for a Training Class? Here's a quick update on trainers...
- * Good Job Dogs (Kait Seyal) is currently not offering in-person classes. However, she is leading virtual group classes through the Kentucky Humane Society and has her weekly radio show (Sit, Stay, Listen) on WFMP 106.5FM.
- * Happy Tails (Linda Laun) is offering in-person and virtual classes at many of the Feeder's Supply stores. Therapy Dog Prep class Tuesday March 16th, 6:30 to 8PM 4 weeks Hikes Point Feeders supply. register at www.feederssupply.com WAGS members get a $10 discount off the $94 fee. 2 openings left. For more info contact me at email@example.com or 502-491-8365
- * The Canine Professor (Cherie Beattie) will be starting a virtual group class on March 15th. She is doing private outdoor lessons and plans to go to in-person group classes in May.
- * Gentle Dog Training (Kim Mahlbacher) is teaching private lessons outside. She likes to meet up at Anchorage Trail or can come to your home.
- * Agility Cues for You (Marilyn Donion Gormley) has indoor group classes. The next group of classes will begin March 15th or March 24th.
- * Woofsong Dog Training (Peggy Modjeski) is offering private training for basic obedience and behavioral challenges but has not resumed group classes yet.
- 4 Paws Pet Training (Kath McClelan) is offering private training for dogs/cats and she is teaching some in-person group dog training at the Kentucky Humane Society.
- The Dog School of Louisville (Lisa Domeck) will be opening April 4th with inside group classes.
- Almost Home Boarding and Training (Katie Peckenpaugh) will hopefully be resuming classes in April.
- Competitive Edge Agility and Dog Sports is running some indoor group classes.
(This is by no means meant to be a complete or an elite WAGS list. The list was compiled initially by Jenny Pagni as a resource.)